DNGUYEN9 promo code will give you $25 credit for first time user
1. What is Hotel Tonight?
-A smart phone app (Iphone and Adroid)
-Hotels give them last-minute deals on their unsold rooms, with discounts up to 70%. You book the deals easily and securely on your smart phone (everyday after 9 AM local time).
-This app is very useful for last minute – same day hotel booking when you are stuck at an airport or have a spontaneous plan to travel somewhere. They allow you book up to 5 nights in a row which makes it convenient for guests who want to extend their short stay.
2. Which city do they cover?
Hotel Tonight has grown so much in the last few years. They started from a few major cities and now expanded to almost all mid-size and big cities in North America and Europe. They are pretty much everywhere you want them to be.
3. When you install the app through your app store (Iphone or Android app stores)
– Download the iOS app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from the App Store.
– Download the Android app from the Android Market.
– Sign up for a new account or “login with Facebook”
– In the promo or invite code type in DNGUYEN9 which will give you $25 credit (Yes, it is my referral code)
– Currently, I see hotels in NYC go for $105, Chicago $99, Miami $79, Atlantic city $33
– The first time you book, you will get your $25 credit applied so the cost will go down too
– They break hotels into basic, solid, luxurious and hip. Basic hotels would be similar to La Quinta Inn, Hampton Inn, Country Inn & Suites. Solid hotels would include Radisson, Hilton, Hyatt and Sheraton. Luxurious hotels would be W hotels, St. Regis hotels, Hip hotels could be Kimpton, NYLO and a bunch of boutique hotels.
– I pay a lot of attention to the percentage of people recommending a certain hotel. A hotel with low percentage usually means something is not right such as rude customer service, dated furniture, bad locations and others. I normally go for hotels with at least 90% recommendation.
– Hotel Tonight recently launch a new feature called “Look Ahead” which gives you rate’s prediction of future dates. “Look Ahead” is based on historical data and predictive modeling to give you the best estimate of hotel rates in the future. This feature is quite useful for future booking.