You probably have heard of the Park Inn One to One Promotion and wonder which Park Inn you can stay at because there are not many in America. I am planning to visit New Mexico and book one night Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Water Park, Albuquerque, NM for June 14-15
A few days ago, I checked my Award Wallet and out of the blue, I have an extra 50,000 Gold Points from the Park Inn Promotion credited for May 31, 2012 stay.
The screenshot shows point posted date on May 31, 2012
I have posted about the Club Carlson/Radisson hotel mega bonus in which you can potentially earn 138k points. And in this post I will describe what you can do to redeem those points and how much you should value these points
To make it easier, you will probably earn 150k points after this promotion considering 20 points per dollar spent for these promotions.
From now through May 11th, use any Visa Signature card to sign up for temporary Hyatt Platinum status for free: https://www.visasignature.hyatt.com/. They will give you 90 days of free Hyatt Platinum
Once you’ve signed up for free Hyatt Platinum status make a screenshot and send it to email@example.com (Club Carlson customer service). Ask for a status match, they will give you their gold status which will be good for 1 year until May 2013.
With Gold status, you will earn 50% extra points from the money you spend at their mega promotion and 2,000 points for online booking which makes the 138,000 points go higher. And they will be very likely to give you upgrades when you stay at their properties.
Update: My Radisson hotel stay in San Juan has posted 5 days after check-out. My Topcashback is pending as well.
Radisson hotel/Club Carlson is offering the best hotel deal of last year again in 2012. This year the promotion is worldwide so no one in the world should miss out. You can earn
- 50,000 bonus miles. Rules: To get the deal, register at the following link on May 14th then stay at any participating Radisson or Radisson Blu hotel worldwide for at least one night. This offer works for the first 100,000 guests.
Club Carlson has been proactively advertising and gaining market share in North America by running Mega Deal with Radisson Hotel in which you can earn around 150k Gold Points after three hotel stays.
They have these four brands worldwide: Radisson, Country Inn & Suites, Park Inn, Park Plaza and Radisson Blu
They have an amazing hotel discount code that I have used a lot. It normally brings a hotel price down to $70 or $80 per night pre-tax. Considering that those hotel can normally go for $200 in big cities such as NYC, DC, Boston, LA, $70 is a steal. Even though Club Carlson is aware of this Family and Friend rate abuse, they ignore it and let people experience their products at a discount.
The way to apply the code is to
1. Go to Country Inns & Suites (Club Carlson Website)
2. Enter info about city, check-in date, check-out date
3. In the “promotional code” add CARLSONF
4. When you click “Book Now” a warning message will arise “Before booking this rate, please note that employee name and work location will be required at time of check-in.”
5. Don’t worry you can use this link to write down a few names of employees at Club Carlson just in case they ask at the front desk http://www.hospitalitynet.org/organization/17000724.html
6. Or you can buy my Carlson employee’s information by Paypal me $5 to Vietduc1986@gmail.com
I will send you an email with a PDF file that contains Employee Information for Check-In
Enjoy the savings
If you are a Gold HHonors, you can ask Club Carlson (Radisson Hotel, Country Inn, Park Inn, Park Plaza) to match Gold Status
Club Carlson Gold benefit:
To reach Gold Elite status, just complete 20 qualifying stays or 35 nights at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels per calendar year. Club Carlson Gold Elite status benefits include:
- Complimentary room upgrades as available
- 50% point bonus on every eligible stay
- 2,000 point online booking bonus at clubcarlson.com or any Carlson Rezidor hotel website
- Early check-ins and late checkouts as available upon request
- Roll Over Nights (unused elite-qualifying nights count again next year toward elite status)
- 72-hour room availability guarantee at participating hotels
- Elite Customer Service Line
Gold Status for Club Carlson is one of the strongest mid-tier hotel status
How do you do it?
-Content: Remember to attach a screenshot of your HHonors Gold
Hi Club Carlson,
My name is Greg Smith and my Club Carlson number is 6015995022xxxx
I recently obtained a Gold Status with Hilton Honor program however I would like to switch all of my business to Club Carlson and I would really appreciate if you can status match my Hilton status
Thank You very much