Allegiant launches a new route from Austin to Orlando Stanford International Airport (SFB) from Feb 13th, 2015. SFB is a small airport in the north of Orlando and it is different from Orlando International Airport (MCO). SFB is close to Daytona Beach if you are interested in a beach destination. Flights are on Mondays and Fridays only. Tickets will start from $51 one-way. So Therefore you can fly for as cheap as $100 round-trip.
– Allegiant will give you $8 discount if you book with a Debit Card
– They charge $30 for carry-on bag and $40 for checked bag round-trip
Even with the bag fees, you are paying $131 for a normal $200 ticket on Southwest
Sample Travel Date:
Feb 23rd – Feb 27th
Valid travel days: Monday and Friday
Availability: Feb to May, 2015
Allegiant doesn’t offer any mileage earning and doesn’t have a frequent flyer program
Hanoians like to eat heavy breakfast. We eat Phở, Vietnamese sandwich, sticky rice and many other heavy dishes in the morning. Most people start the day early at 5 AM so expect to hear street noise near your hotel early in the morning. There are regular restaurants that serve all types of Vietnamese food however most local would go to street stands for cheap delicious treat.
Here are some of my suggestion for yummy food in Hanoi.
1. Bún Thang: is probably the most distinctive dish of Hanoi. It includes duck eggs, organic chicken, pork ribs, vermicelli, dried shrimp, onion, dried onion, fish sauce, brown sugar and vinegar.
– It is a last minute hotel app focusing on Asia markets. They are offering $31-$56 free hotel credits and their hotels are <$10 and sometimes even free. Read on for more detail. At the moment they have hotel deals in the following countries:
How it works:
Hotels have unsold room everyday and they are willing to offer deep discount to fill them up.
Hotel Quickly partners with a few hotels in different cities to offer that special savings to you.
They have a new batch of hotels from 8 AM to 4 AM everyday.
You can book up to 5 days from any given day.
It is simple to get up to $56 credit for free.
Step 1: Sign up on your App store or through HotelQuickly Step 2: Click “Credits” and Redeem:
Enter DVIET = $15 free (New customer only)
Then enter HQAWARDS = $5.
7HEAVENHOTEL = $25 Credit (For Hong Kong hotels)
Then enter SNYBPB = for another $11 credit
SHOFF = $10 Credit (New customer only)
Then Enter SURVYAY = for additional 5% off.
Then enter USANDUS for another $26 Credit (only valid for USA Hotels. They don’t have any hotels in the US yet so it might be useful for future)
I realize that many of my readers and friends are looking for opportunities to save money on travel. With my travel addiction, I have acquired lots of knowledge about credit cards, hotels, airlines, mile/point redemption and destination. Therefore I am offering my travel advice service for free. You could tell me
Where you would like to go
Travel date range
Transportation and lodging types
I could help you to figure out how to save the most money on your trips. My service is free for now but I might start charging in the future if the model works out.
I have been searching for the best way to compile all of the hotel/airline/car rental coupons at one place and recently found out that my company starts this new concept of “Offer Page“. This “Offer Page” allows you to select/heart any offer you like on Offers.com website and they are automatically added to your personal page. Offers in the personal page can be moved around by the creator for important sorting and display.
The nice things about this “Offer Page” are its visual appealing look, its discount amount and it is an easy way for me to put a bunch of good travel deals at one place. In addition, when you add an offer, the website will recommend you other similar types of offers and savings.
Right now, I see a bunch of good coupons for Hertz, Travelocity, Expedia, Enterprise Rent a Car and Budget. I want to add more offers as well but afraid that they would clutter the page and make it harder for reader’s digesting.
Here is an offer at its original state
Here is the offer when you hover over it. You can see the “code” area. You can Favorite, Comment or Share this offer.
If you like this concept, you can create your own personal page by signing up for an account. You can then share your savings tricks with family members and friends. If this is too much work for you, then just follow me for deals’ updates or save this link for future use
Please give us feedback about what improvement you want to see from this Offer Page.
1. Get a $200 Visa gift card at Office Max for $196.95. Yes, you can buy money cheaper than its actual value
Basically, Office Max (in store only) gives you $10 off when you buy any of their Master Card and Visa gift card which has a fees of $6.95
Therefore with this deal, you can make at least $3.05 + 197 points. In addition, if you have a Chase Ink Bold or Plus which earns 5x at OfficeMax, the return will be $3.05 + 985 Ultimate Reward points
2. Staples is offering a free $10 ePromo card when you get a $50 eGift card through 6/16. Since you will buy this via Cashstar.com, you might not be able to earn 5x points by using your Chase Ink credit cards. I will probably use this $10 ePromo card to buy Easy Rebate Item at Staples however the limit is only 5 gift cards per transaction.
– eGift Cards may be used only in Staples U.S. retail stores
– eGift Cards cannot be used for credit card payments or to purchase other gift cards (including Staples gift cards) or wireless cards
– No more than five eGift Cards may be used for any single purchase
3. CVS is offering $5 Extra Bucks when buying 2 Visa gift cards throuugh 06/15. This offer is valid for in-store purchase only.
CVS sells $500 My Vanilla Debit Visa card with $3.95 fees that can be cashed out by using Amazon Payment. $500 Vanilla Visa gift card can be bought for $504.95 which can be loaded to Bluebird at Walmart and money can be sent back to your checking account. With this deal, you should buy 2 Vanilla Visa gift card for $1,010 and get back $5.